The pluka P71 includes a wall-mounted vacuum feather collector system which has a three-stage dust filter, making it the cleanest dry plucking machine in the world as well.
The pluka specification:
- 0.5HP electric motor fitted with a 2m cable and a 5 amp (fused) moulded UK plug.
- Steel tripod stand for stability (90cm high)
- On/Off switch with ‘no volt’ release safety function
- Light-weight – 15kg
- High impact PC-ABS plastic mouldings
- Low maintenance
- Seven long lasting stainless steel dishes with a case hardened drive shaft
- Over-ear defenders, instructions and an Allen key included
The Wall-Mounted Feather Collector specification:
- Very powerful 1.3HP / 1100w electric motor fitted with a 2m cable and a moulded UK/EU plug.
- Wall-mount included
- Transparent flexi tube with push-in fittings
- 2x plastic feather bags
- No bugs, dust or nasties released into the air with a 3-stage filtration to 0.5 microns
- Lightweight: 10kg empty weight
- Setup permanently inside a shed or outbuilding or move outside on a good day
1. The Pluka head can reach feathers on any part of your bird.
2. Easy-to-reach On/Off switch
3. Change a full bag in under 1 minute
4. The seven stainless steel Pluka dishes will not damage your skin (or the bird).
5. Push-fit fittings on the Pluka and feather collector.
6. Wall mounted feather collector fits easily onto its wall bracket.